1632 Broadway Boulder, Colorado 80302
Guest fax: 303.442.8100
Denver International Airport (DEN):
Check-in time and policies:
Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 11:00 a.m.
Early arrivals and late departures:
If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the Hotel. If you choose not to reserve we will always do our best to accommodate you but can not guarantee early arrival or late check out both are based on availability
Deposits / Third party payment:
A valid credit card and billing address is required for all reservations for guarantee proposes only. A reservation will not be taken without a valid credit card. Credit cards will be authorized by 4:00 p.m. day of arrival.
Cash is accepted at check in for the full amount of stay plus tax. A refundable deposit of $150.00 is required when paying cash and will be refunded after 8:00 a.m. the day of check out only after the guest room has been inspected. The deposit may be made in cash or authorized on a valid credit card.
A guest utilizing an advance purchase rate is a non refundable rate and may not change the dates of stay or cancel reservation. A deposit of $150.00 is required and will be refunded after 8:00 a.m. the day of check out only after the guest room has been inspected. The deposit may be made in cash or authorized on a valid credit card.
When a 3rd party is paying for a guest stay the following form must be filled out and sent back to hotel prior to the guest stay. Please note the copy of driver’s license; signature and credit card must be legible when received by the Hotel. If we are unable to read it we will require you to resend.
Please check for full deposit requirements during special events at the time of booking.
Boulder University Inn Credit Card Authorization Form
Guest room rates are subject to a 12.4% tax. Please note that tax rates are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations for a Hotel room reservation must be received via phone call before 4:00 p.m. on the expected day of arrival Mountain Time. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Hotel will charge for one night’s accommodation plus tax. Reservations cancelled by email will not be accepted.
Please check for cancellation requirements during special events at the time of booking.
A guest utilizing an advance purchase rate is a non refundable rate and may not change the dates of stay or cancel reservation.
The following cards are accepted at the Hotel and must be provided at check in:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Debit cards – Please note: When using a debit card funds are charged immediately like cash and all authorization can be held by your bank for up to 14 days. These are policies of individual banks, not the Boulder University Inn. The Boulder University Inn is not responsible for the loss of use of these funds or any possible overdraft charges. Debit cards can only be accepted as debit cards, not as a credit card.
We are pleased to offer complimentary parking on a first come first serve basis. A parking permit will be issued for your registered vehicle, which must be displayed in car. Parking is offered, not guaranteed.
The Boulder University Inn is a non smoking hotel. There will be a minimum of a $100.00 non-refundable fee charged to any room that is smoked in to deep clean and restore the room back to it’s non-smoking condition.
The Boulder University Inn has limited availability of cribs and roll a way beds. There is no fee for cribs and a $25.00 a night fee for a roll a way bed. They are available on a first come first serve basis and must be reserved at reservation time.
There is no guarantee of any room number, location or view. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests but no guarantees will be made. You may check with the Hotel beginning at 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time day of arrival to check on room assignment.
The Boulder University Inn is a pet friendly hotel. We have designated pet friendly rooms that include all the same superior accommodations as our non pet friendly rooms. Each room is deep cleaned after the pet checks out.
The following policies will apply:
- There is limited availability of designated pet friendly rooms. Accordingly, you must contact the hotel directly to make a reservation when traveling with your pet; your reservation may not be booked online. Failure to call the hotel directly when making your reservation may result in a pet friendly room not being available upon check-in.
- All pets must be registered at check-in. Failure to register your pet will result in a minimum of a $100.00 fine.
- Pet registration policy requires a $100.00 deposit, which is seperate from the guest room deposit refundable upon room inspection at check out (8:00 a.m. or after).
- $15.00 nightly fee applies.
- Maximum two pets per room.
- 65-pound weight limit for well behaved dogs.
- Please place the “pet in room” doorknob sign on the outside of your door whenever your pet is in your guest room.
- Special requests can be made by contacting the hotel directly.
- Owner assumes all liability for damage to property caused by the pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times while outdoors and in the public areas of The Boulder University Inn.
- You may not leave your pet unattended in guest rooms.
- Health department regulations do not allow animals in food service areas.
- The Boulder University Inn will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to, or caused by, the pet or loss of pet.
- Housekeeping will not provide service to your guest room while your pet is present.
Service dogs are considered working animals. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under ADA regulations.
* Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend and indemnify 1632 Broadway d/b/a and Boulder University Inn from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pets stay at the hotel, including any claims by third-parties. Dogs can not be left alone or unsupervised in the guest room at any time.