Boulder University Inn is one of the few pet-friendly hotels in Boulder. We have designated some rooms as pet-friendly so there is limited availability. Accordingly, you must contact the hotel directly to make a reservation when traveling with your pet; your reservation may not be booked online.
Failure to call the hotel directly when making your reservation may result in a pet friendly room not being available upon check-in. All pets must be registered at check-in. Failure to register your pet will result in the minimum of a $100 fine.
We have designated “pet friendly” rooms (smoking and nonsmoking) in our Boulder hotel that include all the same superior accommodations as our non pet friendly rooms. Each pet room is deep cleaned after the pet checks out.
- Safe, fenced in dog area equipped with disposable waste bags.
- Each furry friend will receive a pet welcome package including an iconic classic red KONG dog toy, a recipe for homemade biscuits and gifts.
- Water bowls for use during their stay.
- Disposable litter boxes for our feline guests.
The KONG Company, innovator of the iconic classic red KONG dog toy, is located right in our Colorado backyard. They’ve partnered with our hotel to keep your dog happy and healthy while away from home by providing toys and treats for your stay. For more information on KONG, visit www.KONGcompany.com.
If you should require day care, overnight kennel, a veterinarian or grooming, our Guest Service Agents are happy to make those arrangements for you.
Pet $15 nightly fee applies. Pet registration Policy requires $100 deposit, refundable upon room inspection at check out (8 am or after).
Maximum 2 pets per room. 75 pound weight limit for well behaved dogs.
Pets may not be left unattended in the room or on property. Owner assumes all liability for damage to property or disturbances to other guests caused by pet. Pet must be on leash while outdoors on the property at all times. Health department regulations do not allow animals in the pool area. Boulder University Inn will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to, or caused by, the pet or loss of pet. Housekeeping will not provide service while pet is present. Special requests can be made by contacting the hotel directly.
* Release and Indemnification. You agree to release, defend and indemnify 1632 Broadway, LLC d/b/a and the Boulder University Inn from any and all claims or damages related to your pet or your pets stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third-parties. Dogs can not be left alone or unsupervised in the guest room at any time.